vendredi 1 octobre 2010

Animation exercice

Anim exo from Benoit Bargeton on Vimeo.


Almost one year spent animating on the software XSI on the feature film "A monster in Paris", I was scared about losing my Maya skills. So here is a little exercice on Maya I've done lately.


Après presque un an passé à animer sur le film "Un monstre à Paris" et le logiciel XSI . Je me suis donné un petit exercice d'anim histoire de ne pas perdre la main sur Maya. (Merci Manu)


1 commentaire:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    RépondreSupprimer